• Welcome and manage customer requests (for incidents, change management and end-user support) on phone/mail and ensure follow up.
• Provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer
• Qualify all request received through internal tools.
• Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
• Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
• Ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process
• Perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
• Monitor systems, customer networks and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
• Liase and refer issues to correct/relevant entities as appropriate.
• Undertake any other reasonable task as assigned..
•Diploma / BSC in Computer Science/ Telecomunication, Engineering
• Excellent communication skills in English and French – written and spoken
• Excellent troubleshooting skills (Good IP and Network Knowledge)
• Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
• Excellent Customer relationship management skills as well as interpersonal skills
• Enable to work under pressure and multi-tasking
• Good Time management and organizational skills
• Flexibility in work hours (24/7)
•Previous Experience in Networking field is a plus
• CCNA certification is a plus