LUX* Resorts & Hotels is hiring for the position of Security Officer for LUX* Grand Gaube.
The successful incumbent willl be responsible to :
1) Ensure protection and enforcement of security policies whilst promoting a safe environment to all Team Members and Guests/Visitors according to the LUX* Resorts and Hotels’ security standards.
2) Conduct frequent spot-checks in order to ensure compliance of the security systems as well as to identify and report any potential security and safety risks.
3) Monitor and control access of all vehicles entering and leaving the premises through the main and back gate at all times.
4) Patrol assigned areas, checking for fires , vandalism suspicious activity.
5) Investigate and report hazard, unusual or suspicious circumstances.
1)At least School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
1) A minimum of 2 years working experience in a Security position preferably in the hospitality industry.
1) High level of integrity.
2) Passionate about service.
3) Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
4)Approachable and confident attitude.
5) Good observation skills.
6 ) Ability to work independently.
7) Excellent physical fitness and physique.
8)Good verbal communication skills in both English and French languages.
9) Willingness to work during odd hours, Weekends and Public Holidays.
10) Clean certificate of character is a must.