SENIOR COMPLIANCE EXECUTIVE
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 16/08/2017
- Closing 15/09/2017
- Jaymala Appadoo
SAFYR UTILIS LTD is a Management Company regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius and accredited with the Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK) as Chartered Tax Adviser.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Compliance in her function, and in achieving the Division’s targets and set deadlines;
- Support rapidly growing client on-boarding process with key aspects of compliance;
- Ensure through ongoing monitoring that all clients, client transactions and portfolio of assets are compliant at all times with relevant regulatory requirements;
- Monitor the Risk Management Plans covering existing and new legislation on an ongoing basis including the performance of control adequacy reviews;
- Ensuring that risk is managed and monitored within the Division according to the general compliance and risk guidelines set by the Company;
- Generally deliver a seamless service to internal clients of the Company.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Law or Law and Management or equivalent qualification and a Master degree or qualifications in compliance (Candidates with a strong audit background may be considered);
- Minimum 3-4 years prior experience in compliance or audit function;
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, avid learner;
- Technical and supervisory level proven and established IT skills;
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised;
- Proactive, task driven, with a positive attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and ability to lead a team;
- Have an excellent technical knowledge of the relevant legislations, codes and guidelines.