Intermediate IT Security Infrastructure Engineer
Login to apply
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 28/08/2017
- Closing 27/09/2017
- HR Department
Experience in IT Security device management
- Perform manual and automated infrastructure vulnerability testing and document vulnerabilities which were found and provide recommendations for remediation.
- Implement a robust change management system.
- Create of technically detailed reports on device status, change management, hardware/software upgrades, and other areas.
- Analyze and evaluate anomalous system and network activity.
- Participate in the change management process ensuring that all updates and patches are reviewed by security before being approved for production.
- Ability to analyze security issues (both white-box and black-box), determine its cause and impact to the business and identify the corrective action needed to eliminate and prevent the event for the future.
- Work with IT Infrastructure team members to design mitigations for identified weaknesses.
- Contribute to and help to further develop infrastructure security frameworks and hardening guides.
- Help the engineering team fix security issues.
- Mentor the engineering teams to deploy hermetic, secure environments.
- Assist with other organization security projects and tasks as required.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience in IT Security device management.
- Advanced understanding of information security key concepts.
- Passion for finding security deficiencies in the operating systems, applications, networks or people/processes.
- Working knowledge of security assessment and applicable review methodologies.
- Knowledge of infrastructure-level attacks and mitigation methods.
- Good knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Good knowledge of tools and automation techniques.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple tasks in accordance with high level objectives
- Knowledge of relevant business or compliance drivers that obviate the need for security tooling or processes.
- Strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure systems and technologies such as VMware, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, Linux, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Firewalls, Switches, TCP/IP, OSI Model etc...
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, etc.).
- Able to drive consensus amongst technically strong but differing groups.
- Profound love of breaking things in order to make them stronger.
- Open to work in international, multilingual environment.
- Proficient in English.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full time position
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com