Front Office Supervisor
Login to apply
- Added 25/05/2017
- Closing 24/06/2017
Responsible for the smooth running of the Front Desk Operations under the supervision of the Front of the House Manager
- Assist the Front of the House Manager and supervise day to day operations and ensuring standards are adhered to and maintained and team is customer oriented.
- Ensure that the Front of House teamwork with a sales focused attitude and are aware of sales opportunities within the hotel, and thus optimising revenue.
- Ensure a high level of communication is maintained between the Front Desk and all other areas of the hotel.
- Give information to different department with regards to (guest preferences, GSI etc)
- Actively solicit guest feedback and ensure accuracy of guest profile( & Spot check)
- Ensure that team is fully aware of hotels’ products and facilities so as to provide correct information to clients
- Adhere to company credit policies to ensure all expected revenues are secured.
- Ensure daily shift hand-over are conducted in a professional and constructive manner and duty shift checklists are filled in correctly.
- Adhere to departmental operating expenses as laid out in the plan/forecast.
- Provide Front Office Manager feedback, record key inventory, rebate pre list
- Ensure all check in/check out are performed in a professional manner.
- Ensure staffing during peak time, (check out, during dinner & lunch time)
- Carry inventories for all front desk materials and make store request as necessary.
- Issue clients bill and ask to block pre-authorization where necessary.
- Adhere to flight delay policies.
- To charge clients for special items bought/broke or wedding or offered.
- Ensure all guest pay their bill upon check out and assist receptionist in problem solving.
- To be able to handle and take unexpected or walk in reservation during weekends
- To perform any cognate duty assigned by the Front of the House Manager