The Digital & Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for analysing medium-large data sets and then using that data to create and optimise digital marketing campaigns online.
The Digital & Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for analysing medium-large data sets and then using that data to create, track and optimise online digital marketing campaigns.
Given the scope and scalability of the data this is a great opportunity for an experienced analyst to make a real measurable difference in an organisation and take their career to the next level.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Data analysis primarily using Microsoft Excel.
- Creation and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Optimise monthly budget according to campaign performance.
- Review and optimize various metrics in order to maximise ROI and campaign goals.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for revenue, conversion and other goal tracking.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards.
- Monitor and review booking rates and competitor pricing.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and other search/display platforms.
- At least 2 years experience in a data driven analyst position
- University degree
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient using MS Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge/experience using Google AdWords/Bing Ads/Yahoo Ads would be a strong advantage
In your application please include a covering letter outlining your analytical experience.