Sales Manager -South African Airways
Rogers Aviation General Sales Agent of South African Airways is recruiting for its operations in Mauritius a Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Country Manager-South African Airways and to the Managing Director-Airline & Systems Representation
The Sales Manager is required to develop, plan and manage implementation of sales coverage for South African Airways to maximize revenue.
Outline of job role and purpose:
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed sales targets for the following South African Airways territories: Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles
- Manage a team of 7 staff to deliver high quality customer experience
- Devise strategies and techniques to achieve sales targets including segmentation, customer mapping, pricing strategies, etc.
- Promote the South African Airways brand amongst customers
- Devise sales, marketing plans & strategic plans and sales budgets as per requirements from the airline
- Thorough market understanding including competition and key market drivers
- Ensure all KPIs are met in terms of: Weekly report submission, updating and maintaining the airline's CRM tool, no. of weekly visits, no. of leads generated, no. of new customers, no. of workshops
- Motivate team members to deliver on targets
- Maintain high quality interactions and relationships with no. 1 or no. 2 of each travel agency, corporate clients & associations
- Deliver a set of reports and database on a weekly/monthly basis to upper management
- Responsible for high customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Prepare and attend business review meetings and provide high quality inputs and deliverables
Candidate profile and qualifications:
Degree holder: business & marketing fields preferred
- 3-5 years in a sales representative role, within industry preferred
- One year prior management experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Willing to work odd hours and with little supervision
- Results oriented
- Ability to travel overseas frequently
- Valid driving licence
Detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents should be sent by June 5, 2017. Your application should bear reference SM-17.
Human Resources Administrative Officer
2, Gardens of Bagatelle Office Park
Tel: + 230 202 6723