Assistant Events Coordinator
- Black River
- Not disclosed
- Added 14/06/2017
- Closing 21/06/2017
- Jessynee Sockalingum
To Plan, organize, coordinate, promote and facilitate special events and activities to meet client service needs and promote hotel profitability.
- Participates in management of cocktails and various functions, in order to maintnain cordial guest relations.
- Organise weddings, honneymoon dinners and other events.
- Actively participates in and oversees the provision of excellent service to guests.
- Works cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Advises clients and explain them policies and procedures for use of Hotel facilities.
- Converses with guests to obtain feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Resolves problems or complains from clients through appropriate interaction and/or referral to Front Office Management.
- Is responsible for liaison between clients and the department management prior to and during events to ensure that facilities, equipment, physical setup and personnel provided meet the requirements of the events and the clients’ expectations.
Promotion and Direct Up-selling
SOP Compliance and Quality Assurance
Internal /External Communications
Higher School Certificate
A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Facility Management, Communication or any related field will be an advantage
Able to work under pressure and deadlines
Able to manage people
Good organisational skills
At least one year of experience