General Admin Position assisting in the movement of Personnel and Equipment
Assist in all activities associated with the mobilisation and demobilisation of personnel and equipment from overseas to the work site.
Assist with co-ordination of Personnel Rotas and Flight requirements
Organise Shipments and Customs Clearance of Equipment
Ensure that all equipment required for specific projects is shipped in a timely manner
Coordinte with the Operations team on their specific future requirements.
• Familiarity in Logistics
• IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc)
• Good Communication Skills in English
• Ability to interface and interact with Management.
• Ability to work both at team and independent level.
• Ability to organise logistics for specific projects
• Conversant with HR training and skills record keeping.
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
• Flexible - able to comply /adapt to company / client requirements.
• Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project / company goals.
• Ability to interact with management / personnel at all levels
• Ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
• Maintain records of/book all training for offshore personnel
• Interface for flights
• Raise change requests
• Manage hotel reservations for all travelling labour (and transport where necessary)
• Manage administrative processes as instructed by Supervisor
Prime responsibilities and duties
• Ensure all workers have appropriate medical, offshore survival, induction and project specific requirements prior to mobilisation.
• Manage all administrative processes including the issue of joining instructions; maintain accurate records and filing.
• Book accommodation and travel when required
• Track and administer weekly crew change
• Coordinate the issue of appropriate PPE