Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Riviere du Rempart
- Added 16/06/2017
- Closing 16/07/2017
- Mrs Padmah Narayya
LUX* Grand Gaube is hiring for the position of Assistant Human Resources Manager.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the incumbent will provide strong support in order to ensure that the Human Resources department operates efficiently and effectively whilst providing the highest levels of customer service to our Team Members.
The incumbent will also play a critical role in ensuring that all aspects in relation to Health, Safety, Welfare, Recruitment and Selection as well as Learning and Development are professionally managed at all times to ensure that all Human Resources strategies are properly implemented.
- Higher School Certificate and/or equivalent qualifications.
- Tertiary Education at Degree level Majoring in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution.
- Postgraduate qualifications would be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as Assistant Human Resources Manager preferably in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience as Human Resources Coordinator preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong team management and leadership skills in order to lead, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team spirit and ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Tactful and discrete.
- Well versed in labour laws.
- Sound knowledge of Sicorax and Bodet Kelio HRIS.
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, during weekends and public holidays.
- A valid driving license.
- A clean certificate of character is a must. Clean certificate of character is a must.