We are currently looking for 2 candidates for an internship opportunity on a temporary basis which shall start as from July 2017 for a period of approximately 2 months. Please also note that the traineeship will be remunerated.
• A strong sense of teamwork as the selected candidates will be asked to work as a team on an assignment.
• The assignment consists of measuring landscaped areas on various sites around the island and transposing the measurements on printed drawings.
• Candidates need to have a valid driving licence and shall be using their own vehicle. Travelling costs will be paid.
• The candidates will be asked to travel around the island.
• A knowledge of plant names will be a definite advantage.
• BSc Landscape Technology or any related fields.
• Be able to read landscape drawings.
• Holder of a valid driving license.
• A morality certificate.