We are looking for an IT lecturer in our Dayforce Education team.
• Supports frontline management in achieving training and development objectives
• Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as workshops, on-the-job training, refresher training, one-on-one instruction, etc.
• Provides metrics results of the training programs and training progress of trainees
• Develops course materials according to training requirements
• Ensuring that course design and delivery comply with the quality standards and regulations of the Centre
• Participating in the reviewing course content and materials on a regular basis, updating when required
• Developing and applying innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and materials that create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students
• Supervising student projects, field trips and, where appropriate, placement
• Setting, marking and assessing classwork, assignment and examinations and providing feedback to students
• Acting as a referee /contributor/supervisor and assessor for research projects carried out student
• Sound knowledge of .NET Platform with VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET.
• Have experience on database system like MySQL, SQL SERVER.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
• Creative ability, writing proficiency, visual graphics design ability
• Requires information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS/JOB ENVIRONMENT
• Able to work on flexible schedules if required
• Master's Degree in IT field or equivalent
• Teaching experience of two years or more
Ceridian offers the best of both worlds - the excitement of working in a startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organization. Recognized repeatedly for HR and workplace best practices, Ceridian is named as one of The Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America – a designation that honors top employers that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces. We provide our employees with financial protection for various life circumstances and needs, numerous opportunities for career development, and a work-life balance to ensure they achieve and maintain personal and professional success.