Human Resources Manager (Grewals Ltd)
- Port Louis
- 51,000 - 75,000
- Added 13/06/2017
- Closing 22/06/2017
- Dominique Legrand
Are you passionate, knowledgeable and highly efficient in the HR functions? Give us a chance to meet you and be impressed with your character and skills.
Grewals (mtius) Ltd is looking for a skilled an committed HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices, processes and operations. You will support the business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote the cultureof performance, company values and enable business success through human resources management, including recruitment, performance management, training & development, and facilities management services.
- To be responsible of the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resource functions and duties.
- To work closely with Managers to plan future personnel needs in training and development.
- To develop, implement and follow-up an Employee Engagement Action Plan to maintain and nurture employee's morale and motivation.
- To coordinate employee recruitment and induction process.
- To advise on labour legislations and deal with Disciplinaty and Grievance issues.
- To monitor workers' performance and attendance.
- To develop, maintain and facilitate a succession planning records and process.
- To ensure that employees adhere and abide to Health and Safety regulations.
Profile of candidate
- Degree in Human Resources.
- 3-5 years work experience as HR Generalist at Management level.
- previous experience in the manufacturing sector level would be a definite advantage.
- Good knowledge of Local Labour Laws.
- Experience in negotiations with Unions would be a definite advantage.
- Dynamic, motivated, pleasant, extrovert personality and customer service-oriented with an efficient and business-like approach.
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office package with good mastering of Excel, Powerpoint and Visio essentials.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and French.
- Able to work independently and/or in team in a dynamic environment.
- Able to handle multiple priorities, organise work load and meet deadlines.
- any equivalent combination of education and experience.