- Grand Port
- Not disclosed
- Added 08/06/2017
- Closing 08/07/2017
- Darshnee Callychurn
To supervise and coordinate activities in the Stewarding Department.
Ensure hygiene & cleanliness in all the F&B areas as well as the availability of equipments.
- Consistently sets short and long-term objectives for his/her department and develop effective plans to make clear how to achieve those objectives.
- Reports on a regular basis the cost of breakage.
- Conducts regular training sessions.
- Composes the weekly work schedule taking into account forecasted house, banquet and restaurant occupancies.
- Reviews on a daily basis function sheets, menus and banquets and checks that staffing equipment and supplies are adequate to meet needs.
- Conducts inventories on a regular basis in order to establish requirements for budget.