The HR / Training Coordinator will be responsible for the administrative support to the day to day operations of the department and Learning and Development (L&D) efforts.
This position will involve:
- Providing support in the on-going personnel administration and the update and
- preparation of listings/database;
- Securing an efficient HR filing system;
- Organising and implementing the recruitment processes: job advertisement, screening of CV’s,
- Interviews’ organisation;
- Providing practical guidance to new joiners.
- Supporting and coordinating the Induction process.
- Provide quality training to internal customers
- Adhere to in-house training plan
- Identify training and development needs systematically throughout the hotel in conjunction with /Head of Departments.
- Assist Head of Department in achieving training objectives and review on a monthly basis
- Prepare, organise, administer and conduct in-house training courses ie. Recruitment and Selection, Discipline and Grievance
- Conduct Induction of new joiners
- Hold monthly Departmental meetings with trainers to ensure training needs are being covered
The Profile :
The successful HR/Training Coordinator should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
• High standard of spoken and written English;
• Knowledge of administrative environment,
• Good command of MS Office applications.
• Organised, documentation filing and archiving competences;
• Priority setting in a job context involving many various tasks;
• Strong inter-personal and communication qualities within a multinational context,
Including diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality;
• Commitment to deliver and respond in a timely manner to deadlines
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Min of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within an upscale brand hotel.
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A team player, someone that is pro-active and acts with integrity.
- Proficient in English language.