Be accountable for supporting the Account Manager to rapidly target, identify, source, screen candidates and present high quality resumes for current and future needs of the client.
Job description (Responsibilities & Accountabilities):
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and selection of candidates.
- Responsible to provide the candidate, a basic information about the job and MPH and request in return all information needed for the initial contact; ie. a minimum of candidate’s availability, current location, point of mobilization, expected day / monthly rate and references.
- Handle all communications with the candidate during the screening process and will schedule further interviews if required with the Account Manager.
- Responsible to maintain an exhaustive candidate’s database.
- Responsible to look for ways to maximize the effectiveness of the current job portals, sourcing processes and reporting systems in place.
- The sourcing specialist will assist the Account Manager, Operations Director and the Business Development team with the suitable profiles matching the requirements.
- Provide necessary inputs to the MIS reports generated by the Account Manager.
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Format the resumes to MPH standard format.
- Responsible to realize the complete sourcing process through System.
- Engage in regular networking with the candidates to update the database on a regular basis.
- Responsible to update and adhere to the KPI’s on a monthly basis to meet the requirements of Business Development & Operations.
- Degree or master in any related field.
- Mininum 1 year experience in Recruitment is mandatory.
Other Skills required:
- Ability to understand the requirements correctly, proactive with good time management skilss
- Should be wel conversant with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel