The ideal candidate will be providing support to the HR department across the Tropic Knits Cluster. This position is based in the Head office of Tropic Knits Ltd in Forest Side.
The ideal candidate will be a degree holder in the field of Human Resources. Below are the main responsibilities for this position:
- Assist in Payroll Administration
- Assist in the Recruitment and Selection of talents for the Cluster
- Provide support for the compilation and recording of employee records (including newcomer personal file)
- Participate in the onboarding process for all newcomers in the company.
- Coordinate HR Projects and internal training sessions
- Recording and handling of Staff grievances on a regular basis.
- Assist in the Performance Management System used in the company.
- Provide support for the day to day general HR administrative tasks.
- Coordinate staff welfare activities.
A mininum of 1 year relevant experience in a similar position would be an advantage. However, fresh graduates may also apply.