One of the group's business units has a vacancy for a Wealth Executive.
The Wealth Executive is responsible for establishing client relationship and providing clients with advice on how to manage their income. The role involves defining client profiles, recommending relevant products & services and securing sales.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
- Developing comprehensive client profiles
- Identifying avenues for business development and building referral pipeline
- Understanding the clients’ needs & requirements, handling clients’ requests and proposing the relevant products & services
- Establishing client relationship and maintaining customer service through effective management of client portfolios
- Any other cognate duties
Qualifications, Experience and other requisites
- High School Certificate
- 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Diploma in Financial/Marketing field would constitute an advantage
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English and French