Welcome seat and serve guests as per set service sequence. Provide a speedy, courteous, efficient and friendly service to guests.
• Great guests and make them feel comfortable;
• Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests;
• Take beverage and food orders;
• Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner;
• Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well;
• Clear dirty dishes from table;
• Refill beverages throughout the meal
• Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant;
• Be a team player.
1 - 2 years in a similar position
• High levels of integrity;
• Passionate about service;
• Creative and innovative;
• Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with outstanding interpersonal skills and customer service skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages;
• Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on public holidays;
• Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate;
• A clean certificate of character is a must.
(Management reserves the right to call only best suitable candidates)