Villa Manager (2 Villas) Ref AC15817
- See description
- Added 15/08/2017
- Closing 14/09/2017
We are looking for a Villa Manager with 5 years experience in the field!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage the day to day running of holiday rentals and property management activities in the east region. This includes:
- Organising the housekeeping team and overlooking the cleaning staff and their working conditions.
- reporting housekeeping team working hours on a monthly basis
- making sure the villas are maintained in a high quality standard
- managing stocks and inventories as required
- following up the maintenance work with different contractors and overlooking the handyman and his daily duties
- Keeping up to date the cash book of each villa.
- making sure the clients have a pleasant stay, a warm welcome and a full brief on the apartment on their arrival
- making sure that the unit is left in good condition on check-out of the clients and any items damaged are compensated from the security deposit
- Making sure any extra services ordered by clients during their stay are delivered as should be.
- To communicate and follow up with the owners of the villas on any maintenance issues concerning their property.
HOURS OF WORK
- The hours of work depend on the occupancy of the villas and may include weekends and public holidays, however you are not expected to work more than 40 hours per week.
- The Employee shall be required to work from Monday to Sunday with 6 days off per month (2 Sundays and 4 days given by the Employer following the work organization and necessity). Can be discussed
Salary: Rs.40,000 + Benefits
- has worked at least 5 years in 5 star hotels with proper training
- Has his own vehicle
- lives in the East (the closer to poste lafayette the better)
- impeccable English/French
- 100% honest