Login to apply
- Plaine Wilhems
- Added 12/09/2017
- Closing 12/10/2017
- Recruitment Consultant
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead by example, motivate and manage the Incident/Event Management/Service Request fulfilment (Customer Technical Support) team comprising of Analysts and Specialists.
- To ensure compliance to KPI’s QS, DA20, GTR, customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- To facilitate the restoration of normal operational service with minimal business impact on the Customer within agreed service levels agreements and business priorities
- Close follow-up of activity by ensuring all incidents/inquiries are analysed, processed and resolved or sent to appropriate next level of support in a timely and effective manner.
- First point of contact for escalations, manage escalations and ensure that they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Degree in Telecommunications / Electronic / Communications / Computer Science and / or equivalent experience
- Master Degree or managerial degree would be an advantage.
Experience & Specialist Knowledge:
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory/managerial experience of a technical team in a customer service environment.
- Expertise in TOIP, VOIP, XOIP and IPBX would be a definite advantage
- Sound knowledge of Networking
- Troubleshooting and analytic skills is a must
- Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) tools is a must
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Written and Spoken French required