Talent Acquisition Manager
- Port Louis
- Added 01/06/2017
- Closing 01/07/2017
- Mrs Manesha Teeluck
Cim Finance Ltd is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resource, the Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened in order to support the organisation’s current needs, as well as the future growth of business. He/she will play an important role in hiring the best talent and ensuring a fit with the company’s objectives, culture, brand and values. This position will be responsible for evaluating and improving current talent acquisition processes, as well as focusing on data and metrics that detail the effectiveness and impact of the talent acquisition initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop talent acquisition strategies, tools, processes to create and enhance job posting optimisation, recruitment marketing channel development, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning.
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing team and implement and coordinate social media strategies for talent acquisition.
- Source, recommend and recruit qualified internal and external candidates for open positions using social media, networking, employment agencies, college/university recruiting programs, job/career fairs, employee referrals, advertising and online job services.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including the initial assessments, excellent candidates’ experience, interviews, on boarding programs and offers.
- Manage and maintain an excellent candidate relationship management.
- Prepare and update job descriptions in close collaboration with Heads of Departments.
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase to on-boarding.
- Develop, monitor and measure talent acquisition initiatives to ensure trends are identified and addressed, including, but not limited to, turnover and retention data.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the Talent Acquisition function at management level
- Degree holder in Human Resources or any relevant field
- Extensive recruiting and applicant tracking system experience
- Proficient in the use of social media tools
- Proven ability with innovative and efficient sourcing techniques
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and organise time and resources effectively
- Exceptional skills in creative problem-solving