To perform body massage, body treatments and beauty treatments to spa guests and to ensure the services are delivered in accordance with the spa’s standards.
1. To prepare, clean and tidy spa premises.
2. To be fully aware of the daily booking programmed and to update any changes to the reception.
3. To check the following day’s appointments at the end of each day and to make necessary preparations accordingly.
4. To provide body massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and hair care to Spa’s guests.
5. To check and maintain product supplies at the beginning and end of each day
6. To check Spa Card carefully for specific instructions or guest requests
7. Replace soiled Linen in the treatment rooms with clean one
8. Check and clear all Spa fresh materials in the Preparation area on a timely basis
1. To ensure that the guest is greeted by their family name as far as possible.
2. To ensure guest comfort during the treatment by monitoring room temperature, lighting, sunlight and music level.
3. To report any guest comments or complaints to the Spa Services Supervisor or Senior Therapist as soon as convenient. In the absence of Senior Therapist, guest comments should be reported to the Spa Manager.
1. To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Spa and hotels policy and procedures.
2. To ensure Spa’s grooming standards are adhered to.
Minimum 2 years of experience
Qualified as Spa Therapist from a registered institution