LUX* Resorts & Hotels is hiring for the position of Shift Leader for LUX* Grand Gaube.
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, the successful applicant will be responsible to:
1) Create and preserve an environment where Guests, Team Members, Contractors, Visitors and property are safe and protected.
2)Conduct routine and scheduled patrols through the resorts premise to ensure the Security of the property and to be alert for hazard or treats.
3) Assist in enforcing security policies, procedures, rules and regulations as laid down by the resort in order to achieve the highest level of uniformity and Guest service to prevent any containment of situations and incidents that may cause material or reputation damage to the resort.
4) Regularly checks the good functioning of the fire alarm, life safety and security systems as required.
5) Monitor and control access of all vehicles entering and leaving the premises through the main and back gate at all times.
1)At least Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
2) Recognised qualifications in Security administration would be a definite advantage.
1) A minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar position preferably in the hospitality industry.
1) High level of integrity and confidentiality.
2) Passionate about service.
3) Genuine and proactive individual with a professional and approachable character.
4)Strong team management and leadership skills in order to lead, motivate and develop subordinates.
5) Good observation skills.
6) Excellent physical times and physique.
7) Ability to work independently.
8) Strong knowledge of security related systems.
9)Good verbal communication skills in both English and French languages.
10) Willingness to work during odd hours, Weekends and Public Holidays.
11) Clean certificate of character is a must.