One of the group's business units has a vacancy for a Senior Wealth Consultant.
The Senior Wealth Consultant provides clients with specialist advice on how to manage their income. The role involves researching the financial market and recommending the most appropriate products and services available within company, ensuring clients are aware of and understand products that best meet their needs and subsequently securing sales.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
- Developing comprehensive client profiles
- Identifying avenues for business development and building referral pipeline
- Understanding the clients’ needs & requirements, handling clients’ requests and proposing the relevant products & services
- Establishing client relationship and maintaining customer service through effective management of client portfolios
- Collaborating with the product and research team regarding investment decisions for clients
- Conducting on-the-job training of Wealth Executives
- Any other cognate duties
Qualifications, Experience and other requisites
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or other related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English and French