Senior Network Security Engineer
Login to apply
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 28/08/2017
- Closing 27/09/2017
- HR Department
Conduct security architecture review of organization and datacenter network deployments, Virtual Private Network architecture, as well as software defined network technologies supporting cloud and emerging technologies
- Conduct security architecture review of organization and datacenter network deployments, Virtual Private Network architecture, as well as software defined network technologies supporting cloud and emerging technologies.
- Conduct network security testing and configuration auditing for a variety of technologies, e.g. Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper.
- Provide clear remediation guidelines for engineering teams and business owners.
- Conduct penetration testing targeting critical organization data, services, and environments.
- Maintain network security devices.
- Help the engineering teams fix network security issues, address issues where appropriate.
- Monitor and evaluate network security controls throughout the business.
- Security research on the latest best security practices, trends, threats and vulnerabilities, and technology frameworks.
- Documenting and disseminating security guidelines for common security issues, remediation guidance, and security technology baselines.
- Develop tools and exploits to support application security review and penetration testing.
- Assist with other organization security projects and tasks as required.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry.
- MInimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience in both vulnerability research and penetration testing.
- Working knowledge of network security assessment and architecture.
- Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods.
- Expert knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Expert knowledge of tools and automation techniques for find bugs in network configuration and environments.
- Familiarity with IDS, HIDS, SIEM, WAF.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple tasks in accordance with high level objectives.
- Knowledge of relevant business or compliance drivers that obviate the need for security tooling or processes.
- Strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Expert knowledge of Internet systems and technologies such as TCP/IP, OSI Model, BGP, Cisco IOS, Fortinet OS, JunOS, Firewalls, Switches, VMware, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, VPN, Mobile Device Management, Web Application Firewalls, SMTP etc...
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, etc.).
- Able to drive consensus amongst technically strong but differing groups.
- Profound love of breaking things in order to make them stronger.
- Open to work in international, multilingual environment.
- Proficient in English.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full time position
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com