The Senior Administrator will perform various administrative, servicing, coordinating, support and relationship management activities to assist with the take-on and administration of trusts, corporate structures, wills, estates, curatorships, as well as client affairs.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of portfolio of clients comprising of a mixture of trust and companies formed in Mauritius and other jurisdictions
- Handle and coordinate the administration aspect of a designated portfolio through dealing with all statutory, banking correspondence, legal, fiduciary, company secretarial and regulatory obligations that arise for each client.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts, financial statements and liaising with auditors.
- Partly/Fully qualified ACCA/ICSA or a university degree in law, management, Business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Financial services environment and/or in the administration of Global Business entities
- Proper understanding of the Trust and Company Law as well as other legislations governing the financial services sector.
- Excellent client relationship, communication (written & spoken),organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision as well as in a team and work odd as and when required.
- Knowledge of a Trust and Corporate administration software will be an advantage.