LUX* Resorts & Hotels is hiring for the position of Rooms Division Manager for LUX* Grand Gaube.
The Rooms Division Manager will be responsible to: 1) Ensure highest delivery and smooth day to day operation in all Guest service areas within the rooms division including reservation, resort lobby, switchboard and so on.
2) Effectively handle Guest feedback and ensure excellent levels of Guest satisfaction and Team Members satisfaction.
3) Proactively anticipate Guest needs and plan Guest stay along with the team.
4) Conduct room inspection for Guest preference and monitor service delivery standards in all Guest Service departments.
5) Handle all verbal and written Guest feedback along with the Team to ensure maximum Guest satisfaction.
1)Tertiary education at Advanced Diploma or Degree Level in Tourism or majoring in Hospitality Management from a recognised institution.
2) Postgraduate qualifications would be a definite advantage.
1)A minimum of 10 years of working experience in the hospitality industry preferably at managerial level.
2) A minimum of 2 years of working experience in similar Management positions orsimilar role in a 5 star luxury resort.
3) International working experience with well-known brands would be a definite advantage.
4) Background in Front office and Butler services will be an advantage.
1) High level of integrity.
2) Passionate about service.
3) Creative and innovative skills.
4) Excellent organisational, financial and analytical skills.
5) Excellent Problem Solving skills.
6) Strong Project Management skills.
7) Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
8) A keen eye for detail.
9) Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team.
10) Self-starter, efficient with time management, technical skills and goal oriented.
11) Highly interactive, people friendly and a great team player.
12) Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Property Management System (PMS) preferably Opera.
13) Excellent written and communication skills in both English and French languages. Knowledge of a third language will be a definite advantage.
14)Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays. 15) A clean certificate of character is a must.