DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Deal with clients’ bookings and quotes, i.e. accommodation, transfers, excursions, groups booking and cancellation. • Day to day process of bookings and update of Tour operators / DMCs reservation vouchers. • Issue invoices for agencies on credit or prepayment bas ...
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deal with clients’ bookings and quotes, i.e. accommodation, transfers, groups booking and cancellation.
• Day to day process of bookings, update and amendments.
• Issue invoices for agencies and ensure that payments are received timely.
• All bookings need to be precisely verified before confirming to clients.
• All invoices need to be verified accurately as per rates.
• Handle requests within the next 24 hours.
• Ensure that clients’ requests and needs are well understood and respected at all times.
• School Certificate.
• Experience in the reservation is compulsory.
• Good customer service.
• Excellent communication and good planning skills.
• Able to work flexible hours.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO:
If you have the experience, the passion and you want to start your career at Tamarina, please send your CV and motivation letter to:
The Human Resources Executive
Tamarina Golf & Spa Boutique Hotel
Tamarin Bay, 90992