Login to apply
- Added 31/05/2017
- Closing 30/06/2017
- TFSI Ltd
Be accountable for supporting the Account Manager to rapidly target, identify, source, screen candidates and present high quality resumes for current and future needs of the client.
Job description (Responsibilities & Accountabilities):
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and selection of candidates.
- Responsible to provide the candidate, a basic information about the job and MPH and request in return all information needed for the initial contact; ie. a minimum of candidate’s availability, current location, point of mobilization, expected day / monthly rate and references.
- Handle all communications with the candidate during the screening process and will schedule further interviews if required with the Account Manager.
- Responsible to maintain an exhaustive candidate’s database.
- Responsible to look for ways to maximize the effectiveness of the current job portals, sourcing processes and reporting systems in place.
- The sourcing specialist will assist the Account Manager, Operations Director and the Business Development team with the suitable profiles matching the requirements.
- Provide necessary inputs to the MIS reports generated by the Account Manager.
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Format the resumes to MPH standard format.
- Responsible to realize the complete sourcing process through System.
- Engage in regular networking with the candidates to update the database on a regular basis.
- Responsible to update and adhere to the KPI’s on a monthly basis to meet the requirements of Business Development & Operations.
- Degree or master in any related field.
- Mininum 1 year experience in Recruitment is mandatory.
Other Skills required:
- Ability to understand the requirements correctly, proactive with good time management skilss
- Should be wel conversant with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel