Maurituis Sotheby's International Realty is hiring a Real Estate Consultant for the North Office.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Build a loyal clientele and promote Company’s image.
- Study property listings.
- Develop a good understanding of the property market both off and on island.
- Consult clients in the property requirements.
- Interview prospective clients.
- Accompany clients to property site.
- Prepare real estate contracts.
- Display and explain features of property to client.
- Discuss conditions of sale or terms of lease.
- Responsible of the management of the northern office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any related fields.
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written).
- Sales experience in real estate including in IRS/PDS schemes would be a definite advantage.
- Good administration skills coupled with a high level of integrity.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, coupled with an outgoing personality.
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Computer literate.
- Live in the North and have a good knowledge of the region will be an advantage.
- Must have a driving licence.