Leal & Co Ltd is looking for a Production Manager for its new Workshop dedicated to Paint and Panel Repairs.
- To plan, organise and control productivity in the workshop
- To ensure that repairs are done efficiently, on time and as per Dealers’ Standards
- To organise workflow to meet specification and deadlines.
- To ensure that repairs are channelled in respective chains of Production (i.e minor, major repairs, etc…).
- To implement and control the production schedule.
- To review and adjust schedule where needed.
- To ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered too.
- To analyse productivity in the workshop and liaise with Management for corrective actions.
- To endure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including Spare Parts department, Paint Laboratory and Management.
- To prepare and maintain production reports.
- To ensure that all workshops are properly loaded proportionately with the workforce in collaboration with the Planning Department.
- To assist management in all matters pertaining to performance.
- To liaise with Management to formulate objectives and understanding requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least SC or HSC
- A relevant Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree from a recognised technical institution would constitute a definite advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Automobile Industry, out of which at least 3 years within a Paint & Panel Workshop
- At least 5 years’ experience in a managerial role
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of Quality Control and Standards
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and compliance
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
- Organization and efficiency
- Coordination and control
- Communication skills
- Technical Skills
- Fast Decision making despite stressful environment and time shortage
- Team work
- Attention to details