- Added 28/08/2017
- Closing 13/09/2017
At Fairstep, we are a team of HR professionals who provide expert HR Consultancy & Recruitment Services.
An energetic and team-oriented leader is what we are looking for. Our Client is a rapid growing organisation which provides services such as: logistics, warehousing & container rental activities.
- Manage the operations of the department & the overall team effectively
- Promote, develop & implement measures to achieve cost-effective improvements of operations
- Ensure quality of services & responsiveness to customer requirements
- Ensure operations are in compliance with company policies & regulations
- Interact daily with customers to ensure existing and emerging customer needs are understood
- Develop the business activities and maximise revenue
- Manage expenses within the department as per approved budget
- Prepare reports to management & make recommendations
- Ensure that all health & safety protocols are respected
- Degree in Business Management/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management or any other equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience in a similar position
- Strong leadership & team skills
- Excellent planning & communication skills
- Attention to details; pro-active and self-motivated
- IT skills in terms of data analysis & presentation
- Confident to work with global suppliers & customers
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good knowledge of health & safety issues
Following this advertisement, either Fairstep Ltd and/ or its client reserves the right (i) not to go ahead with the recruitment of the above-mentioned post and (ii) to call only the best candidates to participate in the selection process.