Network Architect-TX & Datacom
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 29/08/2017
- Closing 15/09/2017
Responsible for planning, design, implementation, operations and maintenance of Emtel Datacom network infrastructure so as to ensure that the Network Operation unit achieves its business objectives which are annually reviewed.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Degree in Telecommunications, Networks or other related discipline.
- Working experience in multivendor network environment such as Cisco, Juniper or any other vendor.
- Strong hands on experience in network infrastructure such as Routing, Switching, DNS, Traffic Shaping and scripting.
- CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA certification or equivalent
- 3+ years of networking experience in a similar position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, design, implement and manage Emtel access and core network.
- Perform capacity management to ensure congestion-free and resilient network
- To be responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting customer equipment and networks with regards to all technical services.
- Provide technical expertise for troubleshooting of network-related issues as per SLA
- Maintain all relevant assets and documentations
- Perform planned maintenance to ensure congestion-free and resilient network
- To carry out departmental activities while giving due attention on minimizing downtime for Mobile and Fixed Network.
- To develop solutions to integrate network services with security and other add-on services