RESPONSIBILITIES 1 Know how of all machine like "CNC Lathe", turning, milling and drilling
2. Tack-weld or weld components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment. 3 Cut work piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife. 4
- Know how of all machine like "CNC Lathe", turning, milling and drilling.
- Tack-weld or weld components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Cut work piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
- Install or repair equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
- Remove rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heat, form, and dress metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
- Analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCES
2. NTC or Diploma in heavy mechanics
3. Holder of a valid driving licence
4. Minimum of one year's experience in the field