We are looking for a skilled and motivated resource to join the EcoVadis Marketing Team in Mauritius for a 1-year internship. Someone curious, self-starter with fresh ideas and motivated to join an international start-up company in a fast evolving environment.
Activities will include (without restricting to):
> Coordinating events (such as conferences).
> Contributing to EcoVadis corporate communication (website, blog, social networks).
> Creating efficient online and offline communication tools for our existing customers (newsletters, presentations, brochures, videos, etc.).
> Lead qualification, data quality and enrichment:
- Research companies to find qualification data such as turnover, industry/activity, and intelligence on their CSR, Sustainable procurement and related approaches.
- Find and research relevant contacts in specific roles, social and speaking presence on the SP or CSR topic.
- Researching and curating the latest news and updates on sustainable procurement, competition, client and industry sustainable supply chain activity.
> Due to the steep growth of EcoVadis, you will contribute to other tasks as needed.
- University Degree preferably in Business and/or Marketing.
- Candidates registered on YEP/ISDP are most welcomed.
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Additional languages will be a definite advantage.
- Basic knowledge of software (Office, Inkscape, GIMP, Photoshop, Illustrator,etc.).
- Ideally: Any kind experience with web marketing software (WordPress, Mailchimp, Pardot) and databases (CRM like Salesforce).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and to deliver within deadlines.
- A “can-do” attitude.
What EcoVadis offers:
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous way, on cutting edge B2B offering with a customer base of Global 500 companies, and in an environment where your ideas are valued.
- Contribute cross-functional projects with the latest CRM and Marketing automation tools, and interact with a young and diverse team from 40+ countries.
- A better understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement concepts.