ïƒ˜ Incident Management - Trouble-shooting and diagnosing problems in existing network structures and/or customer servers leading to effective and efficient problem resolution in order to meet requirements of Service Level Agreements and contractual commitments to customer.
ïƒ˜ Change Management – Validate and apply changes to server, application configuration or architecture, as requested by the customer or by Engineering teams
ïƒ˜ Technical management – perform pro-active service maintenance actions to maintain service availability and reduce risk
o 2 4x7 log monitoring, analysis, and threat alerting/li>
o Authentication, Authorization
o Content Security and Policy Enforcement
o Vulnerability Assessment
ïƒ˜ Migration – When required, coordinate and perform migrations/upgrades (eg. migration of users from previous to newer Notes version on hosted server)
ïƒ˜ Provide technical support as Subject Matter Expert for OBS Managed IT Security services solutions
ïƒ˜ Coordinate with other entities inside OBS when needed to support our customers, incl Network,
ïƒ˜ Deliver leading edge IT Security services
ïƒ˜ Managing the assessment of existing architecture and testing new designs
ïƒ˜ Preparing specifications and disaster recovery procedures, Production support
ïƒ˜ Produce, maintain, update and follow operational process, procedure and technical instructions
ïƒ˜ Support of Enterprise backup strategies and procedures
ïƒ˜ Communicate and deliver reports on a regular basis to internal OBS as well as external customers
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in computer science / Engineering or Alternative Qualifications Diploma in IT fields with 10 years experience.
• Masters degree in IT fields (Telecommunications/Networking ,Security Management)
• Professional Certifications- CCNP/CCNA/CISSP strongly desirable.)
• Good knowledge on Security General Products Firewalls, Proxies, Antivirus, IDP, Load Balancing, WebFiltering and other security basics.
• Good level of practiced technical knowledge.
• 2-3 years professional experience Network and IT Security Management
• Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP) ( protocols , routing, packet filtering, proxy
• Security general and products (firewall, anti-virus, SSL, UTM, Proxy (reverse/.forward)...), IP technology, Unix/Linux.
• Highly customer focus and capable of dealing and interacting with customers mainly on the phone.
• Excellent communications skills and listening skills
• Demonstrate good team working relationships and takes initiatives
• Self motivated , self realiant and trustworthy
• Very Fluent In French and English language