Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Ceridian is a cloud company powered by people. Join us as we transform the world of work for millions of employees around the world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports frontline management in achieving training and development objectives
• Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as workshops, on-the-job training, refresher training, one-on-one instruction, etc.
• Provides metrics results of the training programs and training progress of trainees • Develops course materials according to training requirements
• Ensuring that course design and delivery comply with the quality standards and regulations of the Centre
• Participating in the reviewing course content and materials on a regular basis, updating when required
• Developing and applying innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and materials that create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students
• Supervising student projects, field trips and, where appropriate, placement • Setting, marking and assessing classwork, assignment and examinations and providing feedback to students
• Acting as a referee /contributor/supervisor and assessor for research projects carried out student
• Having sound knowledge of Database SQL SERVER 2008/2012.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
• Creative ability, writing proficiency, visual graphics design ability
• Requires information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS/JOB ENVIRONMENT
• Able to work on flexible schedules if required
• Master's Degree in IT field or equivalent
• Teaching experience of two years or more