LUX* Resorts & Hotels is hiring for the position of Laundry Manager for LUX* Grand Gaube.
The successful incumbent will be responsible to :
1) Ensure the smooth day to day running of the Laundry department whilst ensuring that the quality, standards are meeting the expectations of the Guests.
2) Actively participate in the delivering of excellent service to Guests.
3) Perform regular quality spot-checks, with the collaboration of the Head Housekeeper.
4) Verify that all equipments and accessories are in good working condition and takes appropriate action to correct any irregularities.
5) Ensure consistent workhow to minimize peaks in production.
6) Supervise daily laundry shift operations and ensure compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
1) At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications .
2)Tertiary education at Higher National Diploma Level majoring in Hotel or Tourism Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution.
1) A minimum of 5 years of working experience in the field, preferably in the Housekeeping department of a 5 Star Resort.
2) A minimum of 2 years of working experience as Laundry Manager of a 5 Star Resort.
1) Passionate about service.
2) High level of integrity.
3) Strong team management and leadership skills in order to lead,motivate and develop subordinates.
4)Dynamic, flexible and professional attitude.
5) Excellent planning and organising skills.
6) Fully conversant with standard cleaning (Laundry) procedures and the correct usage and dosage of each cleaning chemical.
7)Outstanding customer service skills.
8)Creative and innovative skills.
9)Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
10) A keen eye for detail.
11)Excellent written and communication skills in both English and French languages.
12)Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
13) Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on Public Holidays.
14) A clean certificate of character is a must.