- Port Louis
- Added 06/06/2017
- Closing 20/06/2017
Our Client, a well-established company operating in earthworks and civil engineering activities, is now recruiting.
- Perform accurate, efficient & consistent land surveys/ records of topographical background
- Operate a range of standard industry survey equipment & software, including GPS technology
- Ensure accuracy of all survey data, including measurements & calculations
- Monitor & prepare land surveying reports, including data, charts, plots, maps, etc.
- Diploma or Degree in Land Surveying
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication & decision-making skills
- Proficient in the use of CAD & other land surveying equipment
- Competency in all aspects of surveying & understanding of quality control
- Good knowledge of on-site health & safety practices/ regulations
- Project management abilities, leadership skills & commercial awareness
- Relevant work experience which demonstrates applied knowledge of land surveying
- Experience in using industry survey equipment & software
A competitive package will be offered to the selected candidate
Closing Date: 20 June 2017
Following this advertisement, either Fairstep Ltd and/ or its client reserves the right (i) not to go ahead with the recruitment of the above-mentioned post and (ii) to call only the best candidates to participate in the selection process.