Junior Site Supervisor
Login to apply
- 10,000 - 20,000
- Added 08/09/2017
- Closing 22/09/2017
At Fairstep, we are a team of HR professionals who provide expert HR Consultancy & Recruitment Services.
We are recruiting a Junior Site Supervisor for one of our clients, a highly reputed organisation in the construction sector.
- Provide on-site supervision & monitoring of workers
- Ensure that high quality building materials are delivered to individual, commercial & industrial clients
- Provide technical assistance to the team; ensure high quality and service standards are met
- Monitor quality of work in progress to ensure that agreed time-frames are met; provide hands-on assistance as & when required
- Ensure that health & safety protocols are followed
- Minimum HSC, preferably with a Certificate in Construction or related field
- Young & motivated candidates with limited experience but with interest in the construction sector are encouraged to apply
- Technical knowledge of waterproofing treatment is a definite advantage
- Good supervisory skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Ready & motivated to learn
- Ready to work during week-ends (as & when required)
- Possess a clean car driving license
Following this advertisement, either Fairstep Ltd and/ or its client reserves the right (i) not to go ahead with the recruitment of the above-mentioned post and (ii) to call only the best candidates to participate in the selection process.