Junior Network Security Engineer
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 26/05/2017
- Closing 25/06/2017
- HR Department
Experience in Network Security domain and according to job description requirements and qualifications.
- Cooperation in security architecture review of organization and datacenter network deployments, Virtual Private Network architecture, as well as software defined network technologies supporting cloud and emerging technologies.
- Performing network security testing and configuration auditing for a variety of technologies, e.g. Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper.
- Provide remediation guidelines and best security practices for IT Security, engineering teams and business owners.
- Cooperation in penetration testing targeting critical organization data, services, and environments.
- Maintain network security appliances.
- Help the engineering teams fix network security issues
- Monitor and evaluate network security controls throughout the business.
- Security research on the latest best security practices, trends, threats and vulnerabilities, and technology frameworks.
- Documenting and disseminating security guidelines for common security issues, remediation guidance, and security technology baselines.
- Assist with other organization security projects and tasks as required.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience in network security domain.
- Passion for finding security deficiencies in networks, applications, or people/processes.
- Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods.
- Knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Knowledge of tools to discover bugs and examine the systems.
- Knowledge of IDS, HIDS, SIEM, WAF.
- Knowledge of Internet systems and technologies such as TCP/IP, OSI Model, Cisco IOS, Fortinet OS, JunOS, Firewalls, Switches, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, VPN, Web Application Firewalls, SMTP etc...
- Profound love of breaking things in order to make them stronger.
- Open to work in international, multilingual environment.
- Proficient in English.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full time position
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com