The Junior Accountant will perform various accounting, servicing, coordinating, support and relationship management activities to assist with the day-to-day duties of accounting services for a portfolio of Private Client Services clients that is assigned to him/her.
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts/financial statements/summaries with disclosure and other ad-hoc financial information
- Monthly reconciliations for all accounts and bank reconciliation as well as investment valuations including Net Assets Values
- Processing of trade, cash, income and expenses.
- Communicating with investment advisors and entering security trades.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records for a portfolio of foreign and global business companies.
- Minimum ACCA level 1
- Experience will be an advantage