• To plan, design, and implement IT systems to meet business requirements
• To ensure that ERP fits in the accounts function to meet recoding requirements, reporting needs and to meet closure targets
- To oversee the development of user documentation (instructions for using the systems)
- To monitor the current network and server infrastructure and be able to suggest improvements.
- Management and Support of IT systems to meet business requirements
- To propose improvements to company’s IT policy based on best practices and technology evolution
- To oversee reviews and maintenance of existing systems.
- Provide support and advice to users to use the Information System infrastructure effectively
To undertake Project Management as and when required
- To oversee the enforcement of company’s IT policy.
- Make sure the checklist associated with the IT Policy is being followed within the IT team
Prepare Budget for IT Department under supervision of the IT Manager
- Follow-up on budget and take appropriate action accordingly