We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. He/She will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. His/Her role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
Ultimately, he/she should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (HR related matters.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in short listing, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist in all disciplinary related matters and help in follow up of legal matters with legal representatives
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Assist in coordinating personnel’s transport and ensure proper coordination the contractor and the hotel
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, on boarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback, welfare activities etc
- Support other functions as assigned
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Sicorax Human Resource Management)
- Ability to work with SICORAX software
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player who is also able to work well independently
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Holder of a School Certificate and Higher School Certificate
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Holder of a clean and valid driving licence of private car will be an advantage