JOB PURPOSE : Responsible of the company’s general Human Resource matters. Develops policies and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services. The HR manager will work closely with the Administrative Manage ...
Industry: Security & Protective Services
JOB PURPOSE :
Responsible of the company’s general Human Resource matters. Develops policies and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services. The HR manager will work closely with the Administrative Manager & in collaboration with the different Managers towards new HR projects, policies and operational decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage the recruitment cycle to fill vacant positions. This includes recruitment, screening, interviews, developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, shortlisting etc.
- Ensure that the correct recruitment and selection procedures are adhered to.
- Promote equality and diversity in the recruitment process.
- Work closely with the various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement HR policies (i.e. working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, absence management amongst others).
- Assess, analyse, prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover. ï‚· Planning, and delivering training, including inductions for new employees.
- Monitor and supervise the payroll operations.
- Monitor and supervise the maintenance of employee records and police permits.
- Monitor and supervise the uniform distribution & stocks.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers & plan trainings.
- Provide guidance to employees and managers on HR Policy, practices and employment law.
- Always keep up to date with legal developments. ï‚· Ensure that all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with the current employment law. ï‚· Give advice on staff evaluations & promotions.
- Assist employees with day-to-day HR related questions. - Investigate disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Take appropriate disciplinary actions as and when necessary. Conduct disciplinary boards.
- Represent the company at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Prepare employee resignation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind termination.
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization
- Minimun a Bac + 3
- Minimun of 5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated & organised