Head of Fitness
- 10,000 - 20,000
- Added 06/09/2017
- Closing 20/09/2017
- Mr. Sylvain Monet
The Head of Fitness is responsible for the smooth running of the Fitness operations and to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At Managment discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described
- Welcome all guests upon arrival according to the Spa.
- Ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines of the Gym are adhered to.
- Provide the Instructions and classes for a safe and inspiring fitness practice.
- Be knowledgeable of benefits and outcome of exercises to be conducted with related equipment in the fitness area.
- Be knowledgeable in the best practice of the equipment and exercise tools provided in the fitness area.
- Conduct cardio test, health/fitness assessments and flexibility test with assigned guest.
- Respond to guest complaints in a professional manner at all times and record all relevant information.
- Set departmental work schedules & planning for the Fitness team
- Participate in Spa meeting and other Managment meetings as designed by the Spa Manager
- Monitor the daily attendance of the team to control punctuality, absences, and overtime
- Pass on information to the team and to monitor if instructions have been followed
- Perform Performance Review for Team Member and follow up for their development plan
- Handle staff and counsel them according to procedures and policies.
- Assist the Management for the training and development of the concierge staff
- Perform any reasonable task requested by the Managment
- Ensure the Fitness area are being kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Adhere to the grooming policy, code of conduct and any other policy related to the department and the hotel
- To comply with all company and local laws regarding Environment, Fire, Health & Safety Procedure
- Be a passionate, talented and creative, possess a dynamic personality and be highly motivated
- Minimum 2 years' experience as Head of Fitness
- Diploma in Physical Education
- Ability in multi tasking and time management
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal and communications skills
- Aptitude in Resolving issues with a Customer Focused Orientation
- Communicate effectively in English & French
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Positive Attitude