HR & Learning Assistant
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Temporary / Contract
- Added 07/06/2017
- Closing 07/07/2017
- Recruitment Department
To provide administrative support to the Talent & Development department.
To provide assistance to the Human Resources Department-HUB IV
- To ensure accurate t racking of all training activities on the different regions (compile in effective way all data received and generate reports as and when required)
- Training organization: to be responsible for the logistics and organizational aspects of the training activities.
- Ensure all internal training are registered with the concerned entity.
- Compile the Learning and Development database.
- Provide administrative support on Talent & Development projects .
- Provide support to the Human Resources department
- Follow up and execution of the entire recruitment process and selection of local staff including induction;
- Identify / Organise training needs and development of local staff while ensuring reimbursement by the HRDC;
- Follow-up on objective settings and the evaluation exercise (PMP)
- Employee relations
Qualification and Experience
- Graduated from a business school or University Bachelor degree with specialization in HR.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools(Excel, word etc)
- Good communication and writing skill are required(English & French).
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position will be a definite advantage