HR Administrator (1734-HRA)
Login to apply
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 29/08/2017
- Closing 28/09/2017
- Human resources
Our client is seeking to recruit an HR Administrator.
- Ensure adherence to HR policies, processes and legal compliance.
- Ensure adherence to the Collective Bargaining Agreement and escalation of any Union related matters.
- Maintain and verify data to HR System ensuring that the information is accurate and timely.
- Assist in the preparation, process and checking of payroll.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Assist in admin task related to the IPM and ER process.
- Engage with first line managers and provide HR generalist services.
- Engage with internal and external customers in a professional and ethical manner.
- Performs human resources and payroll administration.
- Ensure timeous submission of all HR related document to the relevant stakeholders.
- HR qualification or studying towards an HR qualification.
- At least 2 years relevant HR administrative environment preferably in a retail environment would be an added advantage.
- Understanding and the impact of Kenya labour relation. Pension fund, medical aid, Tax act, Employment act and NITA act.
- Good computer literacy skills (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Passion for working in a service and people orientated role.
- Analytical ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work additional hours when required.
- Display a positive attitude when relating to customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Maintain honesty and fairness.