Guest Relations Officer (Chinese Speaking)
Login to apply
- 10,000 - 20,000
- Added 13/09/2017
- Closing 22/09/2017
- Girish BOYRAMBOLI
To provide a warm welcome and personalised service to guests, and handle guests’ requests for information and services during their stay, whilst promoting the facilities and services offered at the Hotel
- Actively participates in the provision of excellent service to guests.
- Welcomes guests in a friendly and professional manner, presents them with a cold towel and offers them a drink, and accompanies them to their room.
- Ensures that hostesses of respective children’s club meet children.
- Meets guests upon their departure.
- Provides any necessary assistance to guests with special needs.
- Interacts with guests on a daily basis, listens to their requests and feedback during their stay and takes initiative to achieve service excellence.
- Handles customer complaints efficiently through appropriate interaction and/or referral to the Guest Relations Manager.